Brunei and Thailand All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP25,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 01 - Aug. 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Mulia Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: Lot 31954, Simpang 9, Kg. Anggerek Desa, Jln. Berakas, Bandar Seri Begawan BB3713, Brunei
ACCOMMODATION: Ramada D MA Bangkok
HOTEL ADDRESS: 33 New Petchaburi Rd, Makkasan, Bangkok
BI 684 SUN MNL 1500 BWN 1710
BI 519 SUN BWN 1815 BKK 2000
BI 520 WED BKK 2045 BWN 0030+1
BI 685 THU BWN 1820 MNL 2030
• Round Trip International Airfare via Royal Brunei Airlines
• 1 Night Hotel Accommodation with breakfast in Brunei
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation with breakfast in Bangkok
• Half day Brunei City Tour based on Seat in Coach
• Half day Bangkok City Tour based on Seat in Coach
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax: USD40 per person (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620 per person
• Tip for the Guide: USD5.00 per day
• Travel Insurance
• Porterage fees
• Beverages/Liquid refreshment during Meals
DAY 01 ARRIVAL – BANGKOK VIA BRUNEI (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Bangkok International Airport, meet and greet our representative and then transfer to hotel for check in. Free at your own leisure.
DAY 02 BANGKOK HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
Breakfast at the hotel then pick up for half day City Tour. Visit Wat Tramit which houses the most sacred Golden Buddha image weighed at 5.5 tons of pure gold and located near China town area. Next, visit Wat Pho which houses the biggest reclining Buddha image. This temple is also known for being a medical school in Thailand. In the afternoon and the rest of the day will be free at own leisure.
DAY 03 FREE TIME (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, free at your own leisure. Or you may avail of an optional tour with us.
DAY 04 BANGKOK - BRUNEI (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, free at your own leisure until time of transfer to airport for your flight to Brunei. Upon arrival in International Airport, meet and greet our representative and then transfer to hotel for check in.
DAY 05 BRUNEI HALF DAY CITY TOUR – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up and proceed to the half day city tour. Experience Bandar Splendour and enjoy an eye-opening four hour tour that unfolds parts of the Bruneian history, religion, culture, heritage, and the daily lifestyle of the local people. After the tour, free time until transfer to airport for flight back in Manila.
• Valid every Sunday departure only
• Minimum of 2 full paying adults must travel together
• Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
• Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization