Japan All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP90,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 15, 29/ Jun 12 /Jul 24, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Sunshine City Prince Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 3 Chome-1-5 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo
JL 746 MNL 0950 NRT 1500
JL 745 NRT 1755 MNL 2135
• Round Trip International Airfare via JL
• 4 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B, 1L, 3D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Kimono Dinner at Kawaguchiko Hotel
• 1 Souvenir Item
• 1 Group Photo per Family
• Wifi Connection on Bus during Travel
• Visa Processing Fee
• Free Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below except infant
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD80.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: JPY500.00 per person per day (To be settled in Japan)
• Porterage Fee
DAY 01 NARITA ARRIVAL – TOKYO (D)
Upon arrival at Narita airport, meet your friendly tour guide and drive to Yokohama. Proceed to Odaiba, a popular shopping and entertainment district in Tokyo bay. Have your free time in Palette Town, a complex shopping centre which is famous for its towering Ferris Wheel that can be seen all across Obaiba area.
Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 02 TOKYO – FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, drive to Fuji area and visit Mt. Fuji 5th station. Lunch will be served at Oshino Ninja Village. Then visit Oshino Hakkai, one of the spring water that flows from the Mt. Fuji. Proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Drive back to Tokyo and have your dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 03 TOKYO DISNEY RESORT (B/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Tokyo Disney Resort, a famous theme park and vacation resort for the whole family. Experience a multitude of fun and excitement in this place where dreams come true with your 1 Day Unlimited Pass. Please choose 1 only: Tokyo Disneyland a “Magic Kingdom” or Tokyo Disney Sea and “Ocean-Theme Park” exclusive to Japan only. You can have fun, dine, shop to each theme park’s unique dining, entertainment, and a variety of shops. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer back to your hotel.
DAY 04 TOKYO FREE DAY (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel, enjoy free time leisure on your own. No service. No guide.
DAY 05 TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA/HANEDA DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check-out to hotel. Move to Meiji Jingu Shrine, a Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the defied spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Sh?ken. Move to Asakusa and visit Sensoji Temple also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple, one of Tokyo’s most colorful Buddhist temples. Across the temple is the Nakamise Street where you can find local souvenir items. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Proceed to Aeon Mall/BIC Camera for short last-minute shopping. Transfer to Narita or Haneda airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 26 adults must travel together
• Surcharge will apply if less than 26 adults
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation